List of Articles > Article Category: Filler Content Friday
- Filler Content Friday: Free Association Vol. 1 July 29, 2016 Tom Cash
It’s difficult to produce content on a consistent basis. Thankfully, there is a fairly reliable technique to break open your subconscious mind and get the creative juices flowing. It’s called free association writing, and the idea is to just write whatever comes to mind without any filters. Today I thought I’d share ...
- Filler Content Friday – Is This Article Clickbait? THE ANSWER WILL ASTONISH YOU! July 8, 2016 Tom Cash
This article is going to blow your mind so hard that it’s going to fly out of your skull and blow someone else’s mind!
- Filler Content Friday – Don Knotts Looks Like He’s Getting his Butthole Fingered in Every Picture June 3, 2016 Tom Cash
The late Don Knotts, beloved comedian whose characters included Deputy Barney Fife from The Andy Griffith Show, and Mr. Furley from Three’s Company, was very well known for his comical faces, particularly his wide-wided expression of shock and confusion. He was a brilliant physical actor and comedian. He also looked like he was unexpectedly getting his ...
- Filler Content Friday – Volume 12: Doucheball Maker Instructions May 13, 2016 Tom Cash
Congratulations on your purchase of a quality Home Doucheball Maker! The following Quick Start Instructions will have you making and enjoying your very own homemade doucheballs in no time at all! Remember to use only high quality douche to ensure that your Doucheball Maker does not degrade in quality. Cheap, knockoff douche can damage the ...
- Filler Content Friday – Volume 11: Just Some Random Stuff April 15, 2016 Tom Cash
I don’t have a preamble for these. Just stuff I made. Take it or leave it.
- Filler Content Friday – Volume 10: Ads and Products April 8, 2016 Tom Cash
I like to make fake ads and products. Here are some fake ads and products.
- Filler Content Friday – Volume 9: Random Access Stupidity May 29, 2015 Tom Cash
Tom shares some more demented comics from a time better left forgotten.
- Filler Content Friday – Volume 8: Anderson Cooper Without Eyes May 15, 2015 Tom Cash
Tom learns that there’s only so many times that you can Photoshop a man’s striking blue eyes off of his handsome face before you start asking yourself what you’re doing with your life.
- Filler Content Friday – Volume 7: My Internet Hell May 8, 2015 Tom Cash
Tom shares a collection of found-art comic strips he created, heavily influenced by PsychoGrams, a recurring feature on the 1990’s MTV show Liquid Television.
- Filler Content Friday – Volume 5: Lousy Photoshops April 24, 2015 Tom Cash
Once per week, Tom gathers up a small sampling of his “B material” – stuff he didn’t deem worthy of having an individual article built around it – and shares it in a variety post called Filler Content Friday. This week features a bunch of absolute garbage that Tom made before he really got ...
- Filler Content Friday – Volume 4: Bizarre Animated Gifs April 17, 2015 Tom Cash
This week features a motley collection of animated gifs that couldn’t have possibly come from a healthy mind.
- Filler Content Friday – Volume 3: Old Doodles and Comic Strips April 10, 2015 Tom Cash
This week features a collection of sketches and doodles from Tom’s past.
- Filler Content Friday – Volume 2 April 3, 2015 Tom Cash
This week features Mutant Grease: The Musical, one too many fedoras, terrible puns, Katy Perry’s ladyboner for cockatiels, and a dog morphing into a baby seal.
- Filler Content Friday – Volume 1 March 27, 2015 Tom Cash
This week features Bighead Lee, Coal Fleps, the Gumby Man, and absurdist fractals.